HID Conversion Kits could possibly be unlawful in some states and are offered for off street or demonstrate use only. Test with your regional BMV for a lot more data.
Useful Information and Set up Guidelines:
- Do not contact the HID bulb. If you do contact the bulb through set up, clean with alcoholic beverages.
- Do not glance straight into the bulb when it is turned on as it might induce long-lasting damage to your eyes.
- Headlights ought to be adequately modified just after set up. HID bulbs are much brighter than halogen bulbs. By not changing your headlights, you might lower the visibility of oncoming traffic thanks to glare. If you do not know how to change your headlights, please check with a qualified.
- Do not fall or implement inappropriate/needless drive to your HID parts as executing so might induce damage to them. If any damage is learned, discontinue use and speak to your retailer. Do not use the procedure till the problem is solved, in purchase to avoid probable electrical-shock or fire.
- The HID procedure generates 23000volts when activated. Do not use damp or oily fingers when installing or inspecting the procedure. Or you might be subjected to severe burns or electrical-shock.
- Make sure all connectors and wires are secured and absent from any very hot surfaces. Wires that are unfastened or resting against a very hot surface might induce electrical dangers.
- Do not switch on the bulb around flammable materials when it is outside of headlight housing.
- Do not switch lights on/off promptly. Carrying out so might lower the lifespan of your bulbs.
- Do not put in HID procedure in any housing with cracks. Moister might damage the bulb or induce electrical-shock.
- Before last set up pre-exam all the parts. Assure compatibility by plugging in all the wires and turning the procedure on.
Notice: Unique adapters, connectors, modules or harness might be essential to the right way put in the HID procedure on some vehicles. Make sure you have every thing essential for your motor vehicle. BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Dodge/Chrysler and Volkswagen are only a handful of that might require exclusive set up supplies.
One Beam Set up Instructions:
- Confirm that the HID Conversion Package you gained have all the ingredient essential for the set up (A checklist of ingredient readily available down below)
- Disconnect the car battery.
- Take out the factory light bulbs. If your vehicle’s headlights have dust caps, please clear away them as well.
- If your motor vehicle is outfitted with headlight dust caps, drill a one”(24mm) gap to accommodate the wiring harness.
- Take out the xenon HID bulb from the protective casing. Be thorough NOT to contact the bulb. Take care of it by its plastic foundation. If any grease or filth will get on the bulb wipe clean with rubbing alcoholic beverages.
- Put the bulb’s wiring harness by the dust cap (as illustrated).
- Insert the xenon HID bulb into your headlight and secure it.
- Link the spade terminals (positive & negative) to